You can send files stored in the database into one of the cloud service – OneDrive or Google Drive. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the [Default file storage]
- Change the [Provider] field of the lookup record from Database to OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Open the record page of the section. Click the [Attachments and notes] tab and go to the [Attachments] detail.
Note. To select record of the [Attachments] detail open the detail list view by clicking the button.
- Click the [Send to cloud] button.
Figure 32 – [Send to cloud] button
- Check in the window one or more files for sending to cloud. Click the [Select]
Figure 33 – Checking the files
Selected files are sent to the cloud.
Figure 34 – Success adding messag
The [Storage] field of the record are changed to OneDrive or Google Drive.
Figure 35 – Sent file