Trigger SMS sending could set up only user with “system administrator” access.
Trigger message —its automatically SMS sending started from special system signal. For example, trigger SMS could start after adding a new record to creatio section. Trigger SMS sending allows you to notify your customer threw relevant personalized actual for the moment messages about any action in system.
Trigger SMS is realized in form of business process element.
To start trigger bulk you need:
- Move to [Advance settings] in group [Admin area] inside [System designer].
Figure 27 – Transition to [Admin area]
- Move to [Configuration] tab.
- Press [Add] and select function [Business process].
- Add necessary business process elements, which should be performed before trigger SMS sending.
- To send trigger SMM add element [Send SMS] from [User action] element group.
Figure 28 – Adding [Send SMS] element
- Specify [Send SMS] element parameters:
- [Contact] – message recipient from contact list. You can put exact value from [Contact] lookup or current contact, put process parameter, system setting value or formula;
- [Provider] – Provider for SMS sending;
- [Sender name] – Sender name which will be displayed on recipient`s phone;
- [Message text] – SMS text, where macros could be used for personalizing;
- [Send on mobile phone] – obligatory to fill. If [True] SMS will be sent to one of mobile phones from contact page, [True] is default value;
- [Send on business phone] – obligatory to fill. If [True] SMS will be sent to one of other phones from contact page, [False] is default value;
- [Send to another phone] – obligatory to fill. If [True] SMS will be sent to one of other phones from contact page, [False] is default value;
- [Use all phones] – logic field, attribute, using which SMS will be sent to all phones from contacts page. [False] is default value.
Setting [Use all phones] = [False] and selecting one or several attributes – [Send to other phone], [Send to mobile phone], [Send on business phone] – SMS will be sent only to one phone from each type, even if on contact page mentioned just 2 mobile phones.
Setting [Use all phones] = [True], messages will be sent to all contact`s phones.