Activities form consists of several blocks. The page contains:
- record’s profile,
- tool bar,
- tab block,
- progress bar.
Figure 4 – Activities page
Record’s profile (1) contains general information about an activity: Owner (name of a user responsible for the activity), Start and Due (date and hour of the activity’s beginning and completion), Priority (priority of the activity, e.g. “Medium”), Category (category of the activity, e.g. “Meeting”), Reporter (a user who initiates new activity), Controller (a user who makes task acceptance), Close on child close (a defined value, closes activity when the child activities are closed), Show in calendar (a defined value, shows the activity in calendar), Subject (nature of the activity), Description (Description of the expected result upon completion of the activity), Result details (details concerning result of the completed activity).
Tool bar (2) contains buttons for doing actions with the record:
- You can Save data, Cancel changes or Close the page using the relevant buttons.
- [ACTIONS] button allows to set up access rights and to subscribe for updates at the feed concerning the chosen record.
- [Add related activity] button allows to add a related activity, for example, “Call”.
- [Tags] button allows to assign tags for convenience of search and grouping of records.
Tab block (3) consists of different tabs that display detailed information on the record:
- [General information] tab contains base information on the activity: child activities, connections to other system objects, and reminders for Owner or Reporter.
- [Participants] tab contains a list of contact persons involved in task/call execution.
- [Attachments and notes] tab contains additional information on the task, as well as attachments and links to web resources concerning the activity.
- [Feed] tab contains messages of [Feed] section, which are connected to the current activity.
Progress bar (4) allows at any time to see the stage of the activity, as well as to move to other stage. This helps to focus on moving ahead with the case, and makes work simple and instinctive to the maximum.
Depending on the stage chosen, indicator’s color can be changed. For example, progress bar will be colored orange, if the owner will force activities (where the controller is specified) to “Completed” state.