Task Control improves the efficiency and ensures transparency of tasks execution intra-company. The solution is aimed at tasks structuring and ensuring its timely performance. Additionally, the product’s two new modules – Gantt Chart and Change log for bpm’online – help to capture all changes, to analyze a certain employee’s workload, to plan and allocate resources. Current performance discipline analytics allows a manager to observe an aggregate picture of employees’ efficiency and labor efforts.
The product’s features are:
- Activities form with indicator of current working stage;
- Recording of the expected result for a task;
- Task control;
- Hierarchical representation of tasks at the list;
- Group tasks;
- Task assignment for a functional role;
- Child tasks;
- Closed tasks displaying at the list and at the Child tasks tab;
- Calendar for all organizational structure elements;
- Performance discipline analytics;
- Gantt Chart for activities;
- Change log.
For timely notification of users about new tasks and for reminders for the tasks with expiring deadline, a special application was designed – Informer for Windows, which helps the performers to meet deadlines, as well as helps the manager to exercise control even with the browser closed.