Full-text search for Creatio allows searching by file attachments’ content for each section of Creatio system, where the full-text search flag is activated.
The solution allows significant time-saving while searching for relevant information, because the user can quickly find any files containing the required text in the system, along with global search by attributes.
Type the required phrase in the search box
All records containing the sought phrase will be displayed at the “Search Results” box.
- Full-text search customization by file attachments at any section;
- Search capability by a certain language from the list of available languages:
- German ;
- Search capability by txt files, pdf text files, MS Office files;
- Possibility to remove some words from the search;
- Search results sorting;
- Moving to the system’s record from the search results.
Notes and Restrictions:
- For maximum efficient search, you should customize it at every section of the system.
- Supported database server — MS SQL.
Support is provided in accordance with the technical support packages of Samarasoft company. Acquisition of the Technical Support Package is obligatory. In case of On-Site location of the solution, Samarasoft shall provide packages of new versions for free. The upgrade shall be performed by a client without assistance, or with the assistance of the developer on a paid basis. In case of Cloud location of the solution, the developer upgrades the client’s solution for free, though not ensuring the health of the project settings, if any.
Important notice: transfer of design modifications is not possible as part of free upgrade.
How to configure the application
Search capability by instances in MS Office files with the following extensions: .doc, .xls, etc., does not require performing operations, as defined below. Before configuring, you need check that Full-Text Search component is activated at MS SQL Server. More detailed description of the component you can find here. Configuration for cloud-based system shall be made with the assistance of Creatio technical support service. For this purpose, you need request for full-text search customization at the customer’s stand, according to the following standards.
- Install Adobe PDF iFilter 11 for 64-bit platforms , FilterPack64bit 14.0.4730.1010 to server with MS SQL.
- Add path to binary files, separated by “;”, to PATH system variable at server with MS SQL Server, for example: ;C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe PDF iFilter 11 for 64-bit platforms\bin\
- Run the script:
EXEC sp_fulltext_service @action=’load_os_resources’, @value=1; — update os resources
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘verify_signature’, 0 — don’t verify signatures
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘update_languages’; — update language list
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘restart_all_fdhosts’; — restart daemon
EXEC sp_help_fulltext_system_components ‘filter’; — view active filters reconfigure with override
- Restart MS SQL Server service.
In case the system is hosted at the customer’s servers (On-site), the customer makes the above-mentioned settings (paragraphs 1-4) autonomously, without assistance.
Any product series Creatio 7.12.2 and above.
$1,200 / year